Our customers have an opportunity to get their paper in parts before the deadline. The progressive delivery option helps to monitor the process of writing any 20+ pages double-spaced or 10+ pages single-spaced academic paper.

Benefits of the Progressive Delivery Option

  • The highly qualified and experienced writer, as well as editor, will work on your paper.
  • The paper will be delivered to the customer in parts (sections) during the writing process. Consequently, the customer has a chance to monitor the process of writing and give comments on the paper parts delivered to him/her before the due date.
  • A personal supervisor will be assigned to the customer whose duty will be to control the writing process. In addition, the personal supervisor will deal with the issues related to guidelines alternation or additional information.
  • A customer receives the right to ask for free revisions within 30 days after the delivery of the order is expired.

Drafts Submission and Its Peculiarities:

  • Papers with the deadline of 4 days or less

A customer receives the draft after 50% of the deadline expiration. 25% of the whole paper will be sent as a draft.

  • Papers with the deadline of 5-11 days

The customer will be sent two drafts. When 25% of the whole deadline expires, the customer will get a 25% of the total paper. Consequently, the second draft will comprise 50% of the total paper and will be delivered when 50% of the deadline expires.

  • Papers with the deadline of 12+ days

The customer will receive three drafts:

  • The first paper draft will contain 25% of the total paper content and will be delivered when 25% of the deadline expires.
  • The second paper draft will contain 50% of the total paper content and will be delivered when 50% of the deadline expires.
  • The third paper draft will contain 75% of the total paper content and will be delivered when 75% of the deadline expires.

Progressive delivery service costs 15% of the total order price.

*If a customer wants to get paper drafts according to his/her personal instructions, they need to be given to the assigned personal supervisor. We are ready to take into account each and every detail in order to deliver our customers excellent writing service.

Short Papers and Additional Services

Summary

The paper summary will comprise 300 words. A summary is useful for those students who need to shortly summarize the main point of their paper.

Draft

The customer will get a 1-page draft (300 words for double spaced papers and 600 words for single-spaced papers) of his/her paper when 50% of the total deadline expires.

Extended Revision

Extended revision gives an opportunity to request a free revision 14 days after the deadline expiration.